Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rudolph the red tanked bobber...

So we mocked up the 3 inch open primary to see if it would fit the bike. I am still a little undecided on how it flows with the old school bike, but it definitely looks gnarly. I also scalped a tank from an old 883 sporty. It looks sick when it is in place, but it is a peanut tank for sure. I might be carrying extra fuel on my back. I have new 4 inch brass risers coming, but the 12 inch apes look/feel pretty dang good on the bike as is. More parts coming soon...


No the tank isn't going to be red in the end...

This thing just might chew my leg off...

Starting to look like a bike.

2 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Lookin' sick!

nancy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it. We missed you at the party. I hope you won big