Monday, November 10, 2008

Coming together...

So things are really starting to come together. The new oil tank came in and we went to work on that. We blasted it in half and narrowed it by about an inch and a half, and Merlin took out the battery box in the rear of it and welded it up solid. After a little contemplation and fabrication we got it mounted up and it looks great. Got the new 200 rear tire slapped on. Found a rear fender that will work from a trailer supply company, and I got to try my hand at an English Wheel. I am going to re-shape it a bit. That is some hard stuff! Looks so easy on the Discovery Channel... :)

We got a new King Sporty tank in and started hacking that up too. I will post more to come on the new tank design. We had to pull it off the lift to check for clearance of the risers missing the gas tank, so we rolled it out back to take a pic or two. Gets me excited to see it this far along.

Oh and I may have ordered a whole new motor for the bike... How about a true S&S Knucklehead instead of an Exotica... Check it out here.



Nice ass Merlin...


I know, kind of cheesy...
This thing about took my fingers off!

No comments: